Installing Microsoft Visio Professional for Students
Microsoft Visio Professional is included in major specific bundles for the following majors: Architecture, Building Construction, and Business.
Note for Engineering Students - Students in the College of Engineering have access to Microsoft Visio through Microsoft Azure Dev Tools for Teaching, which can be accessed by going to the Network Software website.
- Access Network Software and login using your VT Username (PID) and VT Username (PID) password. Click Microsoft Visio Software and then click Microsoft Visio Professional 2021 for Windows.
- After accepting the licensing terms, click Product Key(s) to obtain your product key. The product key is necessary for activation, so write down or copy the product key.
- Click Download to begin the download.
- When the download is complete, double-click the downloaded file to begin the installation.
- In the User Account Control window, click Yes to allow the installer to run.
- When the installation completes, click Close to exit the installer.
- Start Microsoft Visio from the start menu. Review the license agreement and click Accept.
- Click Account on the left side of the screen.
- Click Change Product Key under Activation Required.
- Enter the product key which you should have obtained in step 2 in the box and click Activate Office.
Top of page