Finding My Forgotten VT Username (PID)
I forgot my Virginia Tech VT Username (PID). How do I retrieve that information?
- Find your nine-digit Virginia Tech ID number. If you do not know your nine-digit Virginia Tech ID number, contact the appropriate office below:
- New incoming undergraduates: Email email@example.com.
- New incoming graduate students: Call the Graduate School at 540-231-8636.
- New veterinary students: Call DVM Admissions at 540-231-4699.
- Current undergraduates: Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Employees: Call the VT Human Resources Service Center at 540-231-9331 (8:30 am - 4:30 pm, Monday - Friday) or email email@example.com.
- Alumni: Call the Alumni Office at 540-231-6285 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you attended or graduated prior to Fall 1976, contact the registrar to find your ID number.
- Call 4Help at 540-231-4357 for assistance. Please have your Virginia Tech 90- ID number available to verify your identity.
Search words: username, ID, login, logon, lost, user name, recover, recovery, find, reset, forgot, forget, reset