Saving Avaya Voicemail Message Using Zoom Phone
Follow these instructions to save your Avaya voicemail messages.
- Start the request process by contacting 4Help.
- Contact 4Help by clicking Get Help on the 4Help portal.
- In your message, request access to record your Avaya voicemail messages.
- You will be notified when your Zoom Phone is set up to allow you to record your Avaya voicemail messages.
- After receiving this notification continue with these instructions.
- From Zoom Phone, dial 540-231-1000 and press the blue handset icon.
- Click Keypad.
- When prompted for a mailbox number, enter your five-digit extension.
- When prompted, enter your Avaya voicemail password.
- Click 1 to listen.
- Click Hide Keypad.
- Click Record to start recording.
- To save each individual voicemail in a separate recording click Record again at the end of the voicemail message. Follow the previous steps for each voicemail message you wish to record. You can save all voicemail messages in one recording by listening to all messages before you click Record again to end the recording.
- To listen to the saved recording(s) go to your Zoom Profile.
- Click Phone, then click Recording.
- Recorded voicemail messages will be listed here. Click the arrow beside the message to listen to the recording.