What do I do if my Microsoft 365 license ordered is not accessible
What do I do if I ordered a Microsoft 365 license and/or add-on and am unable to see the proper changes or have access to what was ordered.
- Contact your department to ensure the order was completed - including payment.
- Contact Information Technology Procurement and Licensing Solutions (ITPALS) to determine if they
- Received the order and payment,
- Made the order to GovConnection to have the license added to the Microsoft 365 tenant, and
- Added your Virginia Tech username to their licensing database.
If all the above steps have been successfully completed, then submit a 4Help ticket. If any have not, then work with the appropriate personnel to get the issue resolved.
Top of page