Finding Your Organizational Unit and Organizational Unit Administrator
This article describes how to determine your Organizational Unit (OU) and OU Administrator.
- Go to the OneCampus Web page.
- If the page appears dark with text overlaid, click the page to dismiss the overlaid text.
- If any OneCampus announcements pop-up, after reading the text, click the appropriate button to dismiss the pop-up.
- To the right of the OneCampus logo, in the What would you like to do? search box, type mycat.
- On the keyboard, press Enter or Return.
- Click MyCAT.
- If prompted, log on with your Virginia Tech Hokies username and passphrase and 2-factor.
(If you have forgotten your password, follow the instructions at Change or Reset Hokies Password via Account Manager.)
- To determine your OUs, look at the OU line in the first section of MyCAT.
- To determine your OU Admins, look at the OU Admins line in the first section of MyCAT.