Adding a Computer to the University Services Domain
This article will explain how to add your computer to the University Services domain.
- Log on to Windows with an account that holds computer administrator privileges.
- Go to the OneCampus Web page.
- If the page appears dark with text overlaid or if any OneCampus announcements pop-up, click the page to dismiss the overlaid text/pop-up.
- To the right of the OneCampus logo, in the What would you like to do? search box, type: mycat.
- On the keyboard, press Enter or Return.
- Click MyCAT.
- If prompted, log on with your Hokies credentials and 2-factor authentication.
(If you have forgotten your password, follow the instructions at Change or Reset Hokies Password via Account Manager.)
- Scroll down till you see the Computers section.
- Click on the arrow to the right to expand the section.
- Enter the name of your computer and click Add.