Managing the Mobile Devices Connected to an Exchange Online Account
This article describes the total number of mobile devices (Android, iOS, iPhone, iPad) that can connect to a user's Exchange Online account.
A maximum of 100 mobile devices to connect to your Exchange Online account. If you have reached the limit, you can view and remove devices. More information can be found at Exchange Online limits - Service Descriptions | Microsoft Docs.
- Log on to the Microsoft 365 Mail App by following the instructions at Office 365 Mail App (Exchange Online with a Web Browser).
- Near the top-right corner of the window, to the left of your account picture and the question mark, click the Settings button, which is represented by a gear.
- Near the bottom of the Settings pane located to the right side of the window, click the View all Outlook settings link.
- In the left pane, click the General heading.
- In the left pane, under General, click the Mobile devices link.
- In the Mobile devices section, all of the mobile devices connected to your Exchange Online account will be listed.
- To remove a device and stop it from connecting to your Exchange Online account:
- Locate the device you wish to remove.
- In the row of the device, click the Remove icon located to the far right, which is represented by a trash can icon.
- To confirm, click the Save button.