Installing Microsoft Project Professional for Students
This software is available to students who have purchased the Architecture Bundle, the Building Construction Bundle, or the Pamplin College of Business Bundle and must be purchased before a license and download is made available. To order student software, please visit How to Purchase: Student and place an online order.
- Access the Network Software web site and log in using your VT Username (PID) and passphrase.
- Click Microsoft Project Software and then click Microsoft Project Professional 2021 for Windows.
- After accepting the licensing terms, click Product Key(s) to obtain your product key. The product key is necessary for activation, so write down or copy the product key.
- Click Download to begin the download.
- When the download is complete, double-click the downloaded file to begin the installation.
- When the installation completes, click Close to exit the installer.
- Launch Microsoft Project from the start menu and click Accept.
- Now, click Account from the left sidebar.
- Click Change Product Key in the Activation Required dialog box.
- Enter the product key which you should have obtained earlier in these instructions in the text box and click Activate Office.
Top of page