The VCE Storefront is used to order printed copies of VCE Publications, VCE branded products and to order printed copies of your own custom documents.
You must request access to the VCE Storefront by contacting: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: You must request access to the VCE Storefront by contacting: email@example.com
1. Login to the VCE Storefront by navigating to: https://storefront.ext.vt.edu
You will automatically be redirected to the Virginia Tech Login service to enter your login information.
|2. If this is the first time you have logged in, you must setup a shipping address:
I. Click on My Account, then Shipping Add...
II. In the upper right, click on Add New Shipping Address.
III. Fill out the required information and click Save.
3. Find items to purchase by either browsing by Category or by typing the name of the item in the search field.
4. Once you find the item you want to order, you may preview it by clicking on Quick View to see the product information and a thumbnail version. You can then click on the thumbnail to view the entire document or a larger image of the item.
5. Once you verify the item you want to order, click on Select.
6. Enter the quantity desired, and click Continue.
7. You will be taken to the Summary Page. Review the summary of the order and when ready click on Add to Cart.
8. Once the item is added to the cart, you may click Check Out or continue to add other items.
|9. To place your order, on the Check Out screen:
I. Cost Center: Choose the Org Code to bill the order to.
II. Verify the Shipping Address is correct for this order.
III. Check the box to Agree to the Terms and Conditions.
IV. Submit the order by clicking on Submit Order.
|1. After placing an order in the Office Depot Storefront, you should receive a confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: As soon as you receive the confirmation email from Office Depot, you MUST go to HokieMart to process the requisition.
Make note of the Office Depot Reference Number.
2. Login to HokieMart (https://www.hokiemart.vt.edu/) and click on the Non-Catalog Item form.
3. On the Non-Catalog Item form:
I. Select Office Depot Inc.
|4. Click on the Shopping Cart icon and then click the View My Cart button.|
5. On the Shopping Cart page, scroll to the Product Description section.
On the right, click the Select Contract link.
6. The only contract you should see and select is:
VTS-844-2018 (Print and Document Services)
Once selected, click the OK button.
7. You will see the contract listed in the Product Description section.
NOTE: The contract should appear on every line of products ordered. If not, repeat the last two steps.
Once completed, click Proceed to Checkout.
Note: Request access to the mailbox by contacting Melanie Rader: email@example.com
Find the email box for your location, then follow the instructions for configuring Outlook to connect to a shared mailbox.
A shared Exchange mailbox has been setup for each CALS Department, 4-H Center, AREC and VCE office:
Note: Email cannot be sent from these mailboxes, they can only receive email.
VCE Unit Offices
VCE Unit Offices continued
Can I get a publication loaded for everyone that I don’t see on the Storefront?
Contact Melanie Rader: firstname.lastname@example.org
Where do I direct questions regarding VCE Storefront orders?
Contact Melanie Rader: email@example.com
Can I have my order shipped to a P.O. Box?
No, Office Depot can only ship to physical addresses.
Can I have publications printed on different colored paper?
You can only print on another color of paper if you download a copy of the publication and use the Upload & Print function.
How do I get help using the Upload & Print feature?
This feature allows you to upload any document and order copies.
Contact Melanie Rader: firstname.lastname@example.org and she will assist with the process.
Can I use my own photos on items such as customizable posters?
Can I order two one sided documents to be printed double sided?
Can I see prices before I add them to my cart?
Is it possible to change the shipping address for individual items within an order?
Can I split an order with another unit and ship half of it to that unit?
I have placed an order, where is my order confirmation?
I placed an order but haven’t received a confirmation email and have checked by junk mail?
If you ordered an item that requires approval, you will not receive an email until it is accepted or rejected.
If you ordered a VCE branded product, confirmation will take 4-8 hours after submitting the order.
What items need approval?
I’m logged into the Storefront and it seems to be locked up?
Can I cancel my order if a wrong item is purchased or other necessary reason?
What if I receive the incorrect items or there is a problem with my order?
Contact Melanie Rader: email@example.com as soon as possible.
How do I receive my invoice?
I have my department mailbox set up but haven’t received my invoice, what do I do?
If I receive multiple invoices how do I know which order to pay?
Can you explain the paper options in “copiers & flyers”?
12pt gloss cover
10pt gloss cover
8pt gloss cover
Glossy card stock but only glossy on one side. The higher the number, the heavier the paper.