Microsoft Visio Professional is included in major specific bundles for the following majors: Architecture, Building Construction, and Business.
Note for Engineering Students - Students in the College of Engineering have access to Microsoft Visio through Microsoft Azure Dev Tools for Teaching, which can be accessed by going to the Network Software website (https://network.software.vt.edu)
1. Access https://network.software.vt.edu and login using your VT PID and PID password. Select Microsoft Visio Software and then choose Microsoft Visio Professional 2021 for Windows.
2. After accepting the licensing terms, click the Product Key(s) button to obtain your product key. The product key is necessary for activation, so write down or copy the product key.
3. Click the Download button to begin the download.
4. When the download is complete, double-click the downloaded file to begin the installation.
5. In the User Account Control dialog box, click Yes to allow the installer to run.
6. When the installation completes, click the Close button to exit the installer.
7. Open Microsoft Visio from the start menu. Review the license agreement and click the Accept button.
8. Now, click Account on the left side of the screen.
9. Click the Change Product Key link in the Activation Required dialog box.
10. Enter the product key, which you should have obtained in step 2, in the box and click the Activate Office button.