Changing Your Reply Email Address for Exchange Online or VT Google Workspace for Education Mail
This article explains how a user can change their return email address to set where replies to their email messages will arrive.
Microsoft 365 (Exchange Online)
- Go to the OneCampus Web page.
- If the page appears dark with text overlaid, click the page to dismiss the overlaid text.
- If any OneCampus announcements pop-up, after reading the text, click the appropriate button to dismiss the pop-up.
- To the right of the OneCampus logo, in the What would you like to do? search box, type: admin.
- On the keyboard, press Enter or Return.
- Click ADadmin.
- If prompted, log on with your Hokies ID (which is the same as your VT Username) and Hokies ID (Exchange Online) password.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete authentication with your second factor.
- To expand the menu, in the left pane, click Persons.
- In the left pane, click View/Edit Self.
- If not already selected, click General.
- From the From/Reply To: drop-down, click the address that you want as the return email address.
- Click Save.
- After clicking save a pop-up box will appear. To confirm, click OK.
Top of page
Gmail (Google Workspace for Education Mail)
- Log on to Gmail by following the instructions at Accessing Virginia Tech (VT) Gmail in a Browser.
- Follow the instructions at Google's Send emails from a different address or alias page.
Top of page