Requesting Updates to Network or Communications Liaisons List


There have been personnel or staff changes in my department. How do I submit updates to the Network Liaisons page or the Communications Liaisons page?


For Network Liaisons: Send an email to with the requested changes.

For Communications Liaisons: Submit a signed COLA ICR Authorization Request form to