Installing GRAHL PDF Annotator for Students
This software must be purchased before a license and download is made available. To order student software, please visit How to Purchase: Student and place an online order.
- Access the Network Software web site and log in using your VT Username (PID) and passphrase. Click PDF Annotator Software and click Click PDF Annotator 9.0.
- Accept the license agreement and you will be presented with the download link for PDF Annotator. There will also be a button labeled Product Key(s) as shown below, which is where your PDF Annotator License Number and Unlock Key are located. Make sure to write these down, as they will be needed later in the install process, and continue to download the installer.
- Once the download is complete, locate the downloaded file on your computer and double-click it to begin the installation process.
- When setup launches, click Install to begin the installation.
- When installation completes, leave Launch PDF Annotator checked and then click Finish.
- Once PDF Annotator has opened, click Help and then click Enter Unlock Key.
- On the Welcome to the Unlock Wizard screen, click Next. Accept the terms of the license and click Next.
- On the next screen, enter the License Number and Unlock Key you copied from step 2, then click Next.
- On the next screen you will be asked to register PDF Annotator. This step is optional. Click Next to continue.
- When licensing is complete, click Finish to close the Unlock Wizard.