Managing a Locked Hokies Account
This article describes what you can do if you receive a notification that your account is locked after attempting to change your Hokies ID password.
- Close all desktop email clients.
- Turn off all mobile devices.
- Wait 5 minutes.
- Turn on only one mobile device to use as your second factor authentication.
- If that mobile device prompts for any passwords, click "Cancel" or "Ignore" until you complete this process.
- On your computer, reset your Hokies password by following the instructions at Change or Reset Hokies Password via Account Manager from the beginning.
Top of page