Setting up Zoom Emergency Locations
It is important to set your emergency address. This allows first responders to report to the correct location if you have to call 911. Be sure to change your emergency address any time your off-campus location changes. Click here to view the Zoom Support information for Emergency Calling and Services.
To set your emergency address:
- In the Emergency Address section, click Edit next to the default address
To set your on-site campus address:
- Click the button beside “choose a company address”
- In the search bar, enter your building address
- After entering your building's address, scroll through the results to find your room number. Click on the entry for your room number.
To set your Personal Emergency Address (remote location):
- Click Personal Emergency Address
- Select a county/region
- Enter your remote location street address (house number & street name)
- Click Save
- Complete your personal emergency address by selecting a state and entering a city and zip code