UDC ID Not Available Error when Logging on to Hokie SPA
I get the error message "com.ellucian.sso.exception UDC ID not available" when logging on to Hokie SPA. What should I do?
- Log on to Hokie SPA with your VT Username instead of your email.
(Your VT Usenrame is the part of your Virginia Tech email address that comes before the "@" symbol. For example, if your email is ABC@vt.edu then ABC is your VT Username.)
- If you forgot your passphrase, follow the instructions at Reset VT Username (PID) Passphrase.
- For instructions on creating or editing a budget tuition payment plan, see the Budget Tuition Plan (BTP) page.
(These instructions are for students to log in with their VT Username and passphrase.)
- To pay your student's tuition or other Virginia Tech bills, log on to the QuikPAY Web site with your email address and password.
- To view academic or financial aid information, log on to the http://www.guest.banner.vt.edu Web site with your email address and the password you created when you accepted the invitation.
(If you have forgotten your password or want more information, see the Virginia Tech Guest Accces FAQ page.)
Search words: HokieSPA