Virginia Tech Wireless Access for Graduate Students


I am a graduate student at Virginia Tech, and I no longer have wireless access. What should I do?


To be eligible for wireless access at Virginia Tech, you must be a current, enrolled, student. If you are a current, enrolled, student, you should be able to activate your wireless services through COLA [KB on activating account in COLA]. If you believe that you should have access to wireless and cannot activate your wireless services through COLA, please contact NI&S Customer Service for further assistance. They can be reached by email at or by phone at 540-231-2800.