Removing Formatting to the Default Text Style in VT Gmail
This article illustrates the steps to remove formatting and/or revert to the default text style for VT Gmail email message text and signature.
- In your browser, log on to VT Gmail by following the instructions at Accessing Virginia Tech (VT) Gmail in a Browser.
- Once logged on click the Settings icon, which is represented by a gear.
- From the from-down list, select Settings.
- To the right of Default text style: above This is what your body text will look like., click the Remove formatting button, which is represented by a “T” with a slash through it.
- To the right of Signature: if a signature is selected, below the signature text box, click the More formatting button.
- Click the Remove formatting button which is represented by a “T” with a slash through it.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page.
- Click the Save Changes button.