Viewing Another Person's Exchange Calendar
This article describes:
- How to view another person's Exchange Online calendar using the Outlook Web App and
- How to view another person's Exchange Online calendar using Outlook.
Viewing Another Person's Calendar using the Outlook Web App
- Access the Outlook Web App by following the instructions at Accessing Your Virginia Tech Exchange Online Account in a Browser.
- To view your own calendar, at the bottom of the left pane, click the Calendar icon.
- In the left pane, click the Add calendar link.
- In the left pane, select Add from directory.
- If you have multiple accounts in Outlook, please select the account you want to associate this calendar with.
- In the text box, start typing the VT Username of the person whose calendar you want to see.
(Results may appear in a drop-down list as you type.)
- If results do not appear in a drop-down list, select the Search Directory option to search.
- From the drop-down list, select the person whose calendar you want to see.
- Click the Add button.
Viewing Another Person's Calendar using Outlook:
For more information, click on this support page to Open another person's Exchange Calendar.
Top of page