Obtaining a Copy of Your Virginia Tech Transcript
How can I obtain a copy of my Virginia Tech transcript?
- Go to the http://onecampus.vt.edu Web page.
- Near the top-right corner of the page, click the Sign In link.
- From the drop-down that appears, click the Sign In button.
- Type your credentials.
- In the Username text box, type your VT Username, which is the first part of your @vt.edu email address.
(If you do not know your VT Username, follow the instructions at Forgot VT Username.)
- In the Password text box, type your VT Username passphrase.
(If you forgot your passphrase, follow the instructions at Reset VT Username Passphrase.)
- Click the Login button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to either:
- If the page appears dark with text overlaid, click the page to dismiss the overlaid text.
- If any OneCampus announcements pop-up, after reading the text, click the appropriate button to dismiss the pop-up.
- To the right of the OneCampus logo, in the What would you like to do? search box, type: transcript
- On the keyboard, press the Enter or Return key.
- Click the appropriate task icon.
- For official transcripts:
- In the Search Results, click the Official Transcripts task icon.
- A new tab or window will appear. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the order process.
- For unofficial transcripts:
- In the Search Results, click the Unofficial Transcripts task icon.
- A new tab or window will appear. Follow the on-screen instructions to view the unofficial transcripts.
- You may use your browser's Print function to print the page of your unofficial transcripts.