Canva is an online graphic design platform that is available to Virginia Tech faculty, staff, and active students.
- Faculty and staff -This software must be purchased through Departmental Software before access is provided. More information can be found on the Departmental Software Canva for Campus product page.
- Students - Canva is available to active Virginia Tech students at no cost.
- Go to https://www.canva.com/ and click Log in in the upper-right.
- In the window that pops up, click Continue with email.
- Type your Virginia Tech email address and click Continue to be redirected to the Virginia Tech login page.
NOTE: If you are asked to create an account, click Create account using SSO to be redirected to the Virginia Tech login page.
- Sign in with your VT Username (PID) and VT Username (PID) password, followed by Duo 2-factor authentication.
- If you are asked to Consent to Release Your Data, click Accept to continue to Canva.