1. Access http://network.software.vt.edu and login using your VT PID and password. Select SimaPro Software to expand the menu and scroll down and select SimaPro 9.4.0 Full Install for Windows.
2. Accept the license agreement and you will be presented with the download link for SimaPro. There will also be a tab labeled Product Key(s) as shown below, which is where your SimaPro License Key is located. Make sure to write this down, as it will be needed later in the install process, and continue to download the installer.
3. Locate the saved file on your computer (check your Downloads folder) and double click on it to begin the installation process.
4. When the Welcome to the SimaPro Setup Wizard window comes up, click Next.
5. Read and agree to the End-User License Agreement and then click Next to continue.
6. Fill in the Registration name and use the Registration code, which you should have obtained in step 2, then click Next.
7. Read and accept the ecoinvent License Agreement and then click Next to continue.
8. Choose your language and click Next.
9. Select which units you'd like to have available and then click Next.
10. On the Select Destination Location window, leave the default location and click Next to continue.
11. On the Select Database Location window, leave the default location and click Next.
12. On the Select Start Menu Folder window, leave the default location and click Next.
13. In the Select Additional Tasks window, leave Create a Desktop icon checked and then click Next.
14. Click Install to begin the installation.
15. When the installation completes, click Finish to close the installer and launch SimaPro.