Setting Up Voicemail for the First Time
Steps to Set Up Voicemail for the First Time
- From your office phone call your 5-digit office extension or select the voicemail button.
- The system will prompt for an initial passcode to be set. Set the passcode.
- The system will prompt to set the personal greeting message. Confirm the default or record a new message.
- The voicemail is now set up and ready to use.
- Future changes can be made by calling the office phone’s 5-digit extension, or selecting the voicemail button, and selecting user preferences from the options menu.
- A full list of options is available in the below diagram.