Using a Proxy with VT Desktop Alerts
Information about VT Alerts can be found on the VT Alerts page.
The Sign Up for VT Alerts by Desktop Notification page contains information about installing VT Desktop Alerts for Mac OS and Windows.
- Click Start.
- Type: command prompt.
- As you type, results will appear and change. Right-click Command Prompt.
- Click Run as administrator.
- In the user account control window, click Yes.
- At the command prompt, type: netsh winhttp set proxy-server="http=ABC".
(Replace ABC with the name or address of your proxy server.)
- On the keyboard, press Enter.
Top of page